Our TİM SAP project to be realized with SAP S/4 HANA 1610 has been initiated. The project will progress in two phases; the first phase is targeted to go live in September 2017 while the second phase is targeted to go live in April 2018.
In the project, which is one of the biggest SAP implementation projects realized in Turkey, a Çözümevi team of 40 persons are working.
In the project, all operations of the associations and member companies will be activated on SAP and the document flows, approvals, document archive use in the processes will operate of Opentext.
In the project, all applications reaching a structure in which they are integrated with each other and thus the improvement of the processes and having a robust and flexible reporting structure are among the most important targets.
Some processes that will be commissioned within the scope of the project are:
- Financial Accounting Module
- Budget Planning and Control Module
- Vendor and Procurement Management Module
- Human Resources Module
- Membership, Statement and Foreign Trade Module
- Government Aid Module
- Management and General Assembly Module
- Expo and Councils Module
- Opentext Document Management Module
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Module