Information is among the most valuable assets of enterprises. Accessing the right information at the right time increases the efficiency of corporate processes. Especially when institutions embark on their digital transformation journey, it becomes more important to manage rapidly increasing information clusters. OpenText Enterprise Document and Content Management (OpenText ECM) offers a new generation solution for enterprise content management.
OpenText Enterprise Document and Content Management (OpenText ECM)
Increase the value of information with OpenText Enterprise Document and Content Management solution.
In a large part of your business processes, a large amount of content related to your activities and data generated from the content are used. Many contents, from official correspondence to archival documents, from contracts to production and service records are formed by different departments such as R&D, production, sales, marketing and services. All this content needs to be acquired, managed, stored and delivered to the right user, at the right time and in the right place.
OpenText Enterprise Document and Content Management (OpenText ECM) reduces the risks of the enterprise by realizing the rapidly growing content management in enterprises with its agile governance strategy. This enables CIOs to use information for growth and innovation. OpenText ECM, which is server-based or running in the cloud, provides flexible installation and management according to the needs of the enterprises and can be used from mobile devices.
We ensure that the content is always accessible by adapting the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution developed by accomplished OpenText for enterprise content management. Moreover, with the Extended ECM (OpenText Extended ECM Platform | xECM) solution, we perfectly integrate this system into the SAP enterprise business applications portfolio. OpenText xECM integrates the content world and enterprise applications in your organization with the SAP Business Suite, which includes applications such as SAP ERP, CRM and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management). Thus, the relevant information in the SAP system is enriched with data and document archiving, viewing, document management, compliance and application-measured virtual views.
- Managing document/instrument flow from scanning to archiving and destruction
- Ensuring reliable and consistent governance of every incoming document, regardless of where it comes from
- Adapting document governance to the applications that users use as standard
- To provide users with mobile, web, desktop access to the ECM system from anywhere and from any device.
- Providing fast, secure access to deduplicated content, supporting the enterprise to be agile and innovative
- Adapting to regulations that are becoming more complex every day
- Creating integration via standard software tools with different systems within the enterprise
How is it working?
Enterprise content management refers to documents that are not included in the existing systems, content on websites, audio recordings, videos, all information that is required to do the work but cannot be managed through a single platform. All work, from creating this information in-house to managing it through a single platform, is handled within the scope of enterprise content management. Everything starts with the transfer of unstructured content, other than those found in corporate resources or CRM systems, to electronic media with scanning and capture solutions. Then, it is necessary to define the access authorizations to these documents within the institution.
Why should you use OpenText ECM?
Delivering all content to the right users on the basis of authorization besides doing this when needed, via user-friendly screens makes many manual tasks automatic, facilitating access and develops content-oriented cooperative works across the institution.
- It provides versatile view and access to unstructured and structured business content.
- It increases productivity and collaboration with centralized workspaces, forums, and approval flows.
- It reduces legal and regulatory risks by ensuring content cycle and integrity.
- It minimizes the growing IT complexity and the need for data storage by effective content management.
- It reduces resource usage with automatic archiving.
A Leading Solution in Document Management
Research agency Gartner positions OpenText as a leader in content management. Click to discover more.
How do artificial intelligence technologies affect enterprise document management?
Organizations struggle with large volumes of unstructured content distributed across silos, leading to inefficiencies and potential incompatibility. These can be handled with an artificial intelligence solution for content management optimization that includes text analysis, harmony and powerful visualization capabilities.
The amount of data generated will increase to 41.7 zettabytes in 2023 and 80% of this data will be unstructured.
How to use artificial intelligence (AI) in business world and increase the value of unstructured enterprise content? Discover now!